- you have thirty days from receiving your product to request a refund or replacement
Susie, Aaron, and k are the only employees, they have a limited schedule and policies are based within the limits of their abilities.
All sales are final, generally speaking, we cannot accept returns. If the order is damaged refunds will be issued upon photo proof of damage.
All items except for any marked DTG are hand printed and may include variances in prints including slight inconsistencies within the print or a tiny ink spot somewhere on the garment. we quality check every shirt and pull out items with significant error. It is the charm and mark of a hand crafted item that each product is unique! This means it has passed through our little paws and into yours. <3
If you receive the wrong size or print, we are happy to offer a discount code or refund, but will require photo proof of the mistake. We make a serious effort to post the correct sizing. If something doesn't fit and you would like to replace it, IF IT IS NOT A DTG SHIRT depending on current stock we may be able to switch it for a restocking fee, generally around 10$. We cannot switch sizes for DTG clothing as they are printed with another company.
DTG and CUSTOM CLOTHING cannot be returned for sizing incompatibility, we measure each piece individually and it is the customer's responsibility to make sure they will be able to wear the item as it is one of a kind.
On the rare occasion a stock error occurs and we run out of the product you ordered, a refund will be issued.
If incorrect addresses are given, orders will be automatically refunded. Shipping costs will not be refunded. This is because we are charged full price every time we ship. CHECK YOUR ADDRESS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
Shipping For Hand Printed Items
- Hand printed items include monochrome apparel and accessories produced at the JJV home shop.
- We ship every Friday from our home shop in Western Washington.
- We currently have several shipping options available, but as always we cannot promise exact delivery dates, as we do not have control once the package leaves our facility.
- What you see is what we see, we have the same access to tracking information that you do. Please call your local post office with any questions regarding "undeliverable" packages, delays in tracking or seemingly frozen tracking. We do not have insider knowledge.
Shipping For DTG (Direct to garment full color items)
- DTG items are printed and shipped via a third party company and will arrive separately from any and all hand printed products that are ordered.
- INCORRECT ADDRESSES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR SHIPPING. If an order is returned to us because of incorrect address, your order will be refunded minus the shipping cost. We are charged shipping EVERY TIME, and you will be responsible for the cost of reshipment if you fail to check your address and make sure it is correct.
- All DTG items are made to order, which means they are printed individually and then shipped. This means they will almost certainly take longer to arrive than our hand printed items.
- DTG items do NOT have a set manufacturing or shipping day, we do not have control over this.
- If there is a significant error or damage to your DTG item please send us an email with your name, order number and images of the damaged item that we can then send to the distributor. Often times they can replace the shirt, but they require photo evidence. They cannot replace shirts for sizing errors, all sizing information provided on our website is directly copied from their size charts and fully accurate.